Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Paw Paw Everlast Labels: A Reputation for Excellence

I wish my plants could talk. Instead of calling them 'the purple plant by the pink rose', they would speak up to remind me of their name and exactly what growing conditions they'd like. If they could also tell me where I left my pruners, that would be awesome. But because I doubt this will happen, the Everlast Plant Label company had solved the problem for me by creating amazing metal labels designed to withstand the harshest weather Mother Nature can throw at us. 


Made in the USA, Everlast Labels are made from 99.6% zinc and are available in a variety of sizes. Labels in heavy duty zinc and copper are also available. Everlast Labels blend in while offering the visibility needed to identify each plant. All orders are shipped for free within the continental USA. All questions can be answered by their excellent customer service dept.


Everlast Labels are the original garden label company. Started in Paw Paw, Michigan in 1937, the first labels were made in Leon Cassler's garage. They are still located in Paw Paw and use only American made products. Check them out!